Wednesday 17 August 2011

A card today

Today I thought I would post one of my craft creations!  You will see that as usual there is virtually no matting and layering, just clean, clear and to the point card!  Of course the card will have some kind of sparkle on it as I just cannot resist sparkle!  
This is probably one of my favourite cards because it can be used for any occasion.  Its an A5 card so not too small and not too big.  I have used my Cricut Expression to create the swirl, pearlised card from Crafters Companion for that lushious look, red bazzil card,  a metal butterfly, paper flowers with heart shaped gems inside of them and small gems to decorate the swirls.  Was a very quick card to make and I think quite an impressive card!


Thats it for now, am off to tidy up my desk to make room for more card making and make up demos!
Enjoy your day
Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments
I will try my very best to reply back to all of you
Jan x