Friday 12 August 2011

Pesky Dog!

She's only a puppy, she's only a puppy, if I say it often enough I may be able to excuse her from more naughty behaviour! Just walked into my hallway and not only has she used the hall carpet as her toilet but has also removed a pampers nappy from the top and spread it in bits across the hall and up the stairs!!! She's only a puppy, she's only a puppy!!!!  Is she ever going to be good I ask myself? 
Not had time to do any crafting today, too busy getting myself organised for a family "Garden Party" in Nottingham tomorrow.  Really looking forward to catching up with family. It also means I won't be here to clear up after the naughty puppy for one whole day and overnight.  No being woken up at 6am to the sound of scratching at the door.  Lovely.  Catch up soon xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments
I will try my very best to reply back to all of you
Jan x