Wednesday 10 August 2011

Meljen's Design freebie!

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a lovely day.  I decided to try out for the first time one of Meljen's Design freebie digi stamp.     I was absolutely delighted with it!  I like cards that are quick and easy to make, I dont have a lot of time to do lots of matting and layering so love the digi stamps that can be printed directly onto my card and then coloured in using my Promarker pens.  So here is my effort today.  Please do let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jan! I just stumbled across this, I am so glad that you were able to use one of my freebies. I LOVED this one from the moment I sketched it up. This card is so simple and sweet, I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments
I will try my very best to reply back to all of you
Jan x