Monday 15 August 2011

One of my favourite Oriflame products


Thought I would do a blog on one of my favourite Oriflame products. 
The product that I have chosen is called “Bioclinic Lifting Power Concentrate Day”.
This product “contains pure retinol and SPF 15 to enhance the skin’s defence mechanisms.   This cream works to deliver instant and lasting lifting action to sagging skin”.



The cream comes in a pump style dispenser which means you don’t have to dip your finger in, you get a measured amount that is enough to cover your neck.  The texture is very creamy and smells devine!

As a 50 odd year old woman I had started to notice that the lines on my neck were getting a bit “crepey” and a bit saggy looking.  My manager recommended that I start using the Bioclinic product on my neck as she swears by it.  Well, I started to use this cream some 6 – 8 weeks ago now and I cannot believe the difference.   The skin on my neck feels so very much firmer and actually looks younger!

Chin  up!
 Chin down!

I put the cream on after my shower in the morning and I can still feel the cream on my neck at bedtime.  Im not saying that my neck feels greasy just that it feels nourished and soft.

The skin on our neck is very thin and most of the time we forget  when moisturising our faces to moisturise our neck too.So remember, always take your moisturiser down your neck!
 
Just a wonderful product !

Well thats it for today.  Hope you enjoy your evening.
Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments
I will try my very best to reply back to all of you
Jan x